Tuesday 23 June 2009

mysterious misterioso @ nova cancao


















mysterious


standing in the aisle

of man

isle talk to you when I find my seat

my pop corn?

I eight how many?

We are watching this film

to prepare for your aural exam

I look in or,

awe do I?

You look into my Is

eye don't understand why

so I band you

she sings for my banned

the wons who don't repect

all the the achievements I one

standing in the bass

music fills with spiralling base

I have bean

eating my favourite feijao


mar says:

wish I could write like this

No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast