Saturday 15 August 2009

I am eu estou nisha barnes


I am
nisha and barnes

Em and A7 slide up to the chord and play with a picado after

i am the docks
i am the rocks
Ash says:
I am the skyyyyyyyyyyy
and you are the cloudssssssss
i am chocolate
I am caffeine
I am ..hmmm... I am..I am the sugar
i stir you up
in my cup
Your sweetness adds sweet to my life
your feet walk away with my strife and throw it behind the fence
Ash says:
what happens if you are the sky and me, the clouds?

Copyright © Perry Barnes 2009 All Rights Reserved in All Media

No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast