Sunday 3 May 2009

Teacher Feature by Lia and Barnes

Teacher Feature

by Lia and Barnes


being a teacher is not sleazy, controlling their minds through practise,

attracting bright students


do you want to go out with me, teacher? I promisse to do my homework if you say yes.

my professional ethics tell me not too, my soul writes yes yes yes on my back with chalk


ball throwing over your head

boys and girls double-douthing with your hair

spin the ball on the tip of your finger, balance the sweet desire of nature with man made money


its like 100s of shining beacons looking up to someone who was the student, answers in their minds, awaiting activation

making a revolution everyday on that old black board

that is teaching


preaching to minds with facts, cats pounce on knowledge, open the fridge for the brain juice


genius going to the highest cliff

the cliff's notes say bring a parachute


copyright (c) Perry Barnes 2009 All Rights Reserved in All Media

No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast