Wednesday 20 May 2009

that's real love @ marli and barnes

that's real love

marli and barnes


Marli says:

when my heart stops to see you

this is how i knew, this time its for 2

Marli says:

I do not have half-truths, when you look in your eyes

when i look

honest are the colours of spring, nature doesn't lie

Marli says:

but always evaded me,

their colors and shapes makes me dream then go

luis electim says:

thus it made me tougher, open to new people, and systems

Marli says:

open to new hopes and oscillations

(vc love scientist)

vibrations in the air, you breath in, i sigh, be mine

Marli says:

each new season is always a fresh start where to live, a new love?

are you busy?

i love the good in people and bring it up like a prodigy

I have no miracle in my life, my life is hand to hand won, fight the fight, every day

forget the fight, give me a hug

Marli says:

if in your arms I can rest, i´ll take out my shoes.

i wont touch your breasts, not yet, you feel soft, the 2nd part of my best features

Marli says:

I just want to tread on the ground, to feel my nature to play as a rude caress

lust is not love

a dove told me

or maybe it is

Marli says:

love is different for each person who loves

I love the bare feet, with people who love high heels

how can I choose to love?


Copyright © Perry Barnes 2009 All Rights Reserved in All Media

No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast