Saturday 5 December 2009

aveiro + the other music @ azulinho e perry barnes (original lyrics by Julie Sopetrán)



Thanks for the review! I have been putting more tracks on archive.org: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=azulinho some are not on Jamendo yet

The electronic-acoustic fusion is something I really enjoy too, so let me know if you create anything else with my tracks.

I just noticed today your review and message that you had created that track and it certainly made my day. Thanks!

Cheers,
Bruno

original lyrics and poems by
Julie Sopetrán, guitar by perry barnes and electronic song aveiro by azulinho

No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast