Tuesday 17 March 2009

New Song: jesus after a makeover


















jesus after a makeover

Make me pretty
the best in the city
soft Like my kitty
Make me fit

Give me a lift
make me Feel kissed
my favourite dance and drink
with some twist

rock and stroll,
amuse me
2's me
who'll do the deed

i want to look Like jesus after a makeover

“i aint religious, I just wanna look good”
after another awesome section
“Tonight, i'll be the princess”

Enne sundariyakku
Ee pattanathile ettavum sundari..
Ente poochakkunjine pole
Enneyum mriduvakku
Enne chumbichukond
Nee ennodoppam aadu
Ninte nrithachuvadukal kond
Nee enne aanandabhrithayakku

Thanks Nisha (princess) for translating this

Copyright Perry Barnes 2009 All Rights Reserved in All Media

No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast