Monday 30 March 2009

O Caminhar da Vida

O Caminhar da Vida
Written by Kelma and Perry

the path of life
Começe a dar seu passos
não pare
encontrará muitos motivos
mas pare apenas para pensar
se abasteça de força e prossiga

the chocolate path leads to heaven on earth
what is your heaven?
the world is more connected, reflected and assimilated
the feeling to continue
gives a new view
2 people seal the deal
finding what they want is not what they need
lead me, teach me, reach me, send me
my path has 100s of branches
join me for the ride
yeeee haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Copyright (c) Perry Barnes 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast