Saturday 25 April 2009

Introduction Introdução

I originally wrote a poem, packed with 2 sentences in one line. So it sounded amazingly 'poetic' although it had no meaning. I didn't intend it with meaning although people who read it, believe i am saying something Profound.
Hmmmmmmm, more poems have taken a many different forms. Some being from love, others being observation of the cattle i talked to, some are answers to questions.

I often go into a creative state of feeling and then give the poem to a recipient who tells me its quality from their facial expression.
and i have published possibly personal poems because I accepted i wasn't that special.

I refuse to hide my genius because they 'were unhappy' that people might not like these poems.

I have seen better poems than mine and until those people forget their old beliefs and publish I shall be the most wonderful

I Use my poems as the lyrical butter for my songs, then add melodies by combining chords which make me feel good, the chord A7 for guitar i really Like, so i play this with other chords until i find something I Like,

or i decide to do something new, like use a harmonica as the base for the melody then add the guitar later, thus the song is create

Perry Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast