Saturday 4 April 2009

Learn Guitar with Perry Barnes Songs

you need 4 chords for this song: G, E, A and D7
you can learn these easily with http://chordfind.com/
when you have the chord positions Listen to the rythem of the song and strum in this tempo
practise until you can read the lyrics and strum at the same time

G G > E > G

jesus after a makeover

G > Make me pretty

G > the best in the city

E > soft Like my kitty

G > Make me fit


Give me a lift

make me Feel kissed

my favourite dance and drink

with some twist


rock and stroll,

amuse me

2's me

who'll do the deed

i want to look Like jesus after a makeover

A > D7 > A > D7

“i aint religious, I just wanna look good”

G

sing the 3 verses again with more attitude

say after the chorus “Tonight, i'll be the princess”

play the G fast for this end section

Copyright © Perry Barnes 2009 All Rights Reserved in All Media


















guitar classes available in london £5 an hour
learnenglish@london.com
07963960499


aulas de violao disponivel no londres 5 libras por hora
learnenglish@london.com
07963960499


No comments:

Post a Comment


chart positions @ play perry barnes songs to make them number 1

Music Showcase

Vote for Me at Music Showcase you'll feel good after or not

Perry Barnes's Showcase

Add Perry Barnes Songs to Your Blog or Website

www.ourstage.com

Maximum Audacity

Talk with Perry Barnes Now: msn: perry7770@hotmail.co.uk

skype: genius7001



Perry%20BarnesQuantcast